Welcome to KJMonograms and THANK YOU for taking a minute to visit our site. I’m Kelly Jezek, the founder of KJMonograms. I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma with my wonderful husband Tony of 30 years. We are now ‘empty nesters’ and blessed with two beautiful grown children, Katherine and Will. We also have two King Charles Spaniels, Lady and Rosie, who pretty much rule the roost!
I have worked for a large IT company for 32 years and for the past few years have wanted to explore monogramming/machine embroidery. I spent a lot of nights and weekends watching Youtube videos, reading articles, asking questions and practicing a LOT. I purchased a Babylock machine and the rest is history.
Time flies much too quickly. You look up and 30 years have passed! With KJMonograms, we strive to provide a way for customers to personalize special events and memories in their lives.
- Recognize the birth of a baby with a personalized set of burp cloths, bibs or blanket
- Celebrate a graduation with a fun monogrammed beach towel or tote bag
- Support a college freshman with a monogrammed spa wrap, sleep mask or pillowcase
- Honor a retiree by personalizing an apron because they love to cook
- Make a child’s birthday extra special by appliqueing a fun birthday shirt
- Celebrate a wedding by creating beautiful monogrammed dinner napkins for the head table (or the entire dinner party!)
- Produce a fun set of embroidered cocktail napkins for a hostess gift
The options are endless – and are only limited by your creativity. At KJMonograms, we want to help you make that celebration just a little bit more memorable and special!
Thank you again for visiting our store. If you have any further questions about an order, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Kelly Jezek